Become a Triangle Clean Cities Stakeholder
Triangle Clean Cities’ membership and sponsorship program provides resources that allow our coalition to better serve stakeholders in our region, both through expanded member benefits and enhanced programming. Clean Cities stakeholders have access to an array of resources, educational opportunities, and technical assistance as members of the Coalition.
We welcome all those interested in sustainable transportation and petroleum consumption reduction in the Triangle area. We ask our members for voluntary annual dues to keep the coalition running (however, if membership dues are an obstacle, please inquire about alternative means of support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition to Coalition membership, Triangle Clean Cities welcomes one-time sponsorships from stakeholders. Benefits to coalition sponsorship include branding on TCC’s website and the opportunity to co-host an outreach event with the coalition. Please inquire directly with Caitlin at email@example.com if interested in sponsorship.
- Access to information about funding sources from the US Department of Energy, state and local government agencies, nonprofits, and foundations
- Assistance with funding applications
- Access to Triangle Clean Cities as a grant partner
- Access to technical trainings, workshops, and webinars hosted by TCC and partners
- Networking opportunities with fleets and industry partners who have experience in alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies
- Opportunities for members to serve as speakers at TCC events
- Invitation to annual member summit
- Assistance with event planning and hosting
- Connecting technology providers with fleet managers
- Individual consultation and technical assistance
- Access to information resources on alternative fuels, advanced vehicles, idle reduction, energy efficient mobility systems, and other fuel-saving strategies and technologies
- Access to expertise about data-driven interactive tools, calculators, and mapping applications to determine an appropriate solution
- Access to Clean Cities University course material
- Company logos listed on TCC website and in monthly newsletters
- Recognition for progress in implementing alternative fuels and energy-efficient vehicle technologies rephrase via Member Spotlight blog posts, Fuels Fix article publications, and social media announcements